- Participate in a dynamic learning community dedicated to "Playing, Sharing and Learning"
- Support and empower students to find their passions and interests.
- Communicate in a friendly, professional way with students of all ages.
-Passionate about skill exchange
- Experience with teaching or learning music.
- Must pass a background check.
Ideally would also have:
- Experience using Nonviolent Communication (NVC)
- Experience in a mixed-age learning environment.
Fill out this contact form and we will get in touch with you asap. If this space is not enough or you like email better, contact us at email@example.com
Our Membership Program is simple.
You pay a membership according to your needs, and you get unlimited access to our location, instruments, rooms, and teachers.
We provide you with space, equipment, tools, and a scheduled calendar with offerings, that include: classes, groups, workshops, jam sessions, and more! You can choose which ones to go without needing to RSVP.
It is meant to be easy & fun!
Unfortunately, our location isn't open yet. We are working hard to open our doors in 2019. However, we are still busy doing on-location services and pop-up events all over Atlanta! Don't miss our monthly free open jam sessions, all skill levels, and all ages!
Subscribe to our mailing list to get info about new events, and updates ONE WEEK before we post on social media, that gives you dibs to secure a location in our upcoming events, they book fast so don't snooze!
If you are interested in upcoming job openings, or volunteering positions please fill out our application form here.
For media or all other inquiries please contact us directly.
Music Unlimited Communications
520 W Ponce de Leon #62.
Text or call: (470) 869-0104